Related Occupations for Task
41-3099.01 - Energy Brokers
Related occupations for task:
Answer customer questions related to energy sales procedures, energy markets, or alternative energy sources.
||Sales Agents, Securities and Commodities
- Discuss financial options with clients and keep them informed about transactions.
- Inform and advise concerned parties regarding fluctuations or securities transactions affecting plans or accounts.
- Offer advice on the purchase or sale of particular securities.
- Explain stock market terms or trading practices to clients.
- Supply the latest price quotes on any security, as well as information on the activities or financial positions of the corporations issuing these securities.
||Insurance Sales Agents
- Explain features, advantages, and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
- Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy.
- Explain necessary bookkeeping requirements for customer to implement and provide group insurance program.
- Explain real and personal property taxes to property owners.
||Solar Sales Representatives and Assessors
- Provide customers with information, such as quotes, orders, sales, shipping, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates.
||Counter and Rental Clerks
- Explain rental fees, policies, and procedures.
See all 7 related occupations >>