Related Occupations for Task
41-3099.01 - Energy Brokers
Related occupations for task:
Forecast energy supply and demand to minimize costs and maximize availability.
||Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
||Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products
- Monitor and analyze sales records, trends, or economic conditions to anticipate consumer buying patterns and determine what the company will sell and how much inventory is needed.
- Monitor competitors' sales activities by following their advertisements in newspapers or other media.
- Forecast or analyze financial costs associated with climate change or other environmental factors, such as clean water supply and demand.
- Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of establishments being evaluated with those of similar establishments in the same industries and geographic locations.
||Appraisers, Real Estate
- Collect and analyze relevant data to identify real estate market trends.
See all 14 related occupations >>