Related occupations for task:
Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts, or presentations for potential solar customers.
||Advertising Sales Agents
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing customers to sell new advertising programs and to protect and increase existing advertising.
- Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, media kits, and sales contracts, using computer.
- Draw up contracts for advertising work and collect payments due.
- Recommend appropriate sizes and formats for advertising, depending on medium being used.
- Write copy as part of layout.
- Determine advertising medium to be used and prepare sample advertisements within the selected medium for presentation to customers.
- Write sales outlines for use by staff.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Create sales or service contracts for products or services.
- Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
||Real Estate Sales Agents
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases.
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features.
||Sales Agents, Financial Services
- Determine customers' financial services needs and prepare proposals to sell services that address these needs.
- Prepare forms or agreements to complete sales.
||Sales Agents, Securities and Commodities
- Complete sales order tickets and submit for processing of client-requested transactions.
- Prepare documents needed to implement plans selected by clients.
See all 18 related occupations >>