Related occupations for task:
Develop and distribute newsletters, brochures, or other printed materials to share information with patients or medical staff.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or expense, statistical, or monthly reports.
- Order and dispense supplies.
- Prepare conference or event materials, such as flyers or invitations.
- Record and edit the minutes of meetings and distribute to appropriate officials or staff members.
- Prepare meeting agendas or packets of related information.
||Stock Clerks- Stockroom, Warehouse, or Storage Yard
- Issue or distribute materials, products, parts, and supplies to customers or coworkers, based on information from incoming requisitions.
- Determine sequence and release of back orders according to stock availability.
||Library Assistants, Clerical
- Manage reserve materials by placing items on reserve for library patrons, checking items in and out of library, and removing out-dated items.
- Lend, reserve, and collect books, periodicals, videotapes, and other materials at circulation desks and process materials for inter-library loans.
||Stock Clerks, Sales Floor
- Receive, open, unpack and issue sales floor merchandise.
See all 12 related occupations >>