Related occupations for task:
Determine appropriate sizes, ratings, and locations for all system overcurrent devices, disconnect devices, grounding equipment, and surge suppression equipment.
||Insulation Workers, Mechanical
- Determine the amounts and types of insulation needed, and methods of installation, based on factors such as location, surface shape, and equipment use.
- Select appropriate insulation, such as fiberglass, Styrofoam, or cork, based on the heat retaining or excluding characteristics of the material.
||Earth Drillers, Except Oil and Gas
- Review client requirements and proposed locations for drilling operations to determine feasibility, and to determine cost estimates.
||Tile and Stone Setters
- Select and order tile and other items to be installed, such as bathroom accessories, walls, panels, and cabinets, according to specifications.
||Insulation Workers, Floor, Ceiling, and Wall
- Read blueprints, and select appropriate insulation, based on space characteristics and the heat retaining or excluding characteristics of the material.
- Organize materials to prepare for use.
See all 15 related occupations >>