Related occupations for task:
Visually inspect and test photovoltaic (PV) modules or systems.
||Electric Motor, Power Tool, and Related Repairers
- Inspect electrical connections, wiring, relays, charging resistance boxes, and storage batteries, following wiring diagrams.
- Inspect batteries for structural defects such as dented cans, damaged carbon rods and terminals, and defective seals.
||Solar Energy Installation Managers
- Perform start-up of systems for testing or customer implementation.
- Assess system performance or functionality at the system, subsystem, and component levels.
||Electrical Power-Line Installers and Repairers
- Identify defective sectionalizing devices, circuit breakers, fuses, voltage regulators, transformers, switches, relays, or wiring, using wiring diagrams and electrical-testing instruments.
- Inspect and test power lines and auxiliary equipment to locate and identify problems, using reading and testing instruments.
||Signal and Track Switch Repairers
- Inspect, maintain, and replace batteries as needed.
||Elevator and Escalator Installers and Repairers
- Inspect wiring connections, control panel hookups, door installations, and alignments and clearances of cars and hoistways to ensure that equipment will operate properly.
See all 11 related occupations >>