Related occupations for task:
Install flat-plat, evacuated glass, or concentrating solar collectors on mounting devices, using brackets or struts.
||Solar Photovoltaic Installers
- Install photovoltaic (PV) systems in accordance with codes and standards, using drawings, schematics, and instructions.
- Assemble solar modules, panels, or support structures, as specified.
- Identify electrical, environmental, and safety hazards associated with photovoltaic (PV) installations.
- Identify and resolve any deficiencies in photovoltaic (PV) system installation or materials.
- Program, adjust, or configure inverters and controls for desired set points and operating modes.
- Install active solar systems, including solar collectors, concentrators, pumps, or fans.
- Install solar roofing systems that have energy-collecting photovoltaic panels built into roofing membranes, shingles, or tiles.
- Attach solar panels to existing roofs, according to specifications and without damaging roofing materials or the structural integrity of buildings.
- Install, test, or commission solar thermal or solar photovoltaic hot water heating systems.