Related Occupations for Task
19-1020.01 - Biologists
Related occupations for task:
Communicate test results to state and federal representatives and general public.
- Conduct field trips to point out scientific, historic, and natural features of parks, forests, historic sites, or other attractions.
- Prepare and present illustrated lectures and interpretive talks about park features.
- Provide visitor services, such as explaining regulations, answering visitor requests, needs and complaints, and providing information about the park and surrounding areas.
- Assist with operations of general facilities, such as visitor centers.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Maintain contact with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with codes and regulations.
- Confer with legal authorities to ensure that renting and advertising practices are not discriminatory and that properties comply with state and federal regulations.
- Monitor and report incidents of infectious diseases to local and state health agencies.
- Communicate research findings on various types of diseases to health practitioners, policy makers, and the public.
||Atmospheric and Space Scientists
- Broadcast weather conditions, forecasts, or severe weather warnings to the public via television, radio, or the Internet or provide this information to the news media.
- Prepare weather reports or maps for analysis, distribution, or use in weather broadcasts, using computer graphics.
||Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
- Consult with or serve as a technical liaison between business, industry, government, and union officials.
- Work with the Department of Labor and promote its use with employers.
See more related occupations >>