Related occupations for task:
Perform routine maintenance or make minor repairs to mechanical, electrical, or electronic equipment in biomass plants.
||Biofuels Processing Technicians
- Perform routine maintenance on mechanical, electrical, or electronic equipment or instruments used in the processing of biofuels.
- Rebuild, repair, or replace biofuels processing equipment components.
||Hydroelectric Plant Technicians
- Maintain or repair hydroelectric plant electrical, mechanical, or electronic equipment, such as motors, transformers, voltage regulators, generators, relays, battery systems, air compressors, sump pumps, gates, or valves.
- Change oil, hydraulic fluid, or other lubricants to maintain condition of hydroelectric plant equipment.
||Power Plant Operators
- Operate or maintain distributed power generation equipment, including fuel cells or microturbines, to produce energy on-site for manufacturing or other commercial purposes.
||Nuclear Power Reactor Operators
- Respond to system or unit abnormalities, diagnosing the cause, and recommending or taking corrective action.