Related Occupations for Task
19-1020.01 - Biologists
Related occupations for task:
Identify, classify, and study structure, behavior, ecology, physiology, nutrition, culture, and distribution of plant and animal species.
- Examine physiological, morphological, and cultural characteristics, using microscope, to identify and classify microorganisms in human, water, and food specimens.
- Observe action of microorganisms upon living tissues of plants, higher animals, and other microorganisms, and on dead organic matter.
||Soil and Plant Scientists
- Identify or classify species of insects or allied forms, such as mites or spiders.
- Examine animals and specimens to detect the presence of disease or other problems.
- Examine animals or crop specimens to determine the presence of diseases or other problems.
||Zoologists and Wildlife Biologists
- Analyze characteristics of animals to identify and classify them.
See all 7 related occupations >>