Related occupations for task:
Observe, interview, and assess patients to identify care needs.
- Evaluate the functioning of the neuromuscularskeletal system and the spine using systems of chiropractic diagnosis.
- Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients' health and medical histories, questioning, observing, and examining patients and interpreting x-rays.
- Obtain and record patients' medical histories.
- Examine children regularly to assess their growth and development.
- Examine patients or order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests to obtain information on medical condition and determine diagnosis.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, or examination results.
||Sports Medicine Physicians
- Record athletes' medical histories and perform physical examinations.
- Examine and evaluate athletes prior to participation in sports activities to determine level of physical fitness or predisposition to injuries.
- Examine, evaluate and treat athletes who have been injured or who have medical problems such as exercise-induced asthma.
- Monitor maternal condition during labor by checking vital signs, monitoring uterine contractions, or performing physical examinations.
- Monitor fetal growth and well-being through heartbeat detection, body measurement, and palpation.
- Obtain complete health and medical histories from patients including medical, surgical, reproductive, or mental health histories.
- Conduct physical examinations and physiological function tests for diagnostic purposes.
- Interview patients to document symptoms and health histories.
See more related occupations >>