Related occupations for task:
Participate in clinical research projects, such as by reviewing protocols, reviewing patient records, monitoring compliance, and meeting with regulatory authorities.
||Occupational Health and Safety Technicians
- Conduct worker studies to determine whether specific instances of disease or illness are job-related.
- Review records or reports concerning laboratory results, staffing, floor plans, fire inspections, or sanitation to gather information for the development or enforcement of safety activities.
- Examine credentials, licenses, or permits to ensure compliance with licensing requirements.
- Collect data regarding potential hazards from new equipment or products linked to green practices.
- Collect data related to ecological or human health risks at brownfield sites.
||Dietitians and Nutritionists
- Plan, conduct, and evaluate dietary, nutritional, and epidemiological research.
- Monitor food service operations to ensure conformance to nutritional, safety, sanitation and quality standards.
- Inspect meals served for conformance to prescribed diets and standards of palatability and appearance.
- Engage in research activities related to the field of medical genetics or genetic counseling.
- Collect for, or share with, research projects patient data on specific genetic disorders or syndromes.
- Conduct radiation oncology related research, such as improving computer treatment planning systems or developing new treatment devices.
- Design the arrangement of radiation fields to reduce exposure to critical patient structures, such as organs, using computers, manuals, and guides.
- Research diseases to which animals could be susceptible.
- Determine the effects of drug therapies, antibiotics, or new surgical techniques by testing them on animals.
See more related occupations >>