Related occupations for task:
Represent organizations before domestic or international regulatory agencies on major policy matters or decisions regarding company products.
- Represent their parties in negotiations with political executives or members of other parties, and when speaking with the media.
- Serve on commissions, investigative panels, study groups, and committees in order to examine specialized areas and recommend action.
- Represent their government at local, national, and international meetings and conferences.
- Attend and participate in meetings of municipal councils or council committees.
- Represent organizations or promote their objectives at official functions, or delegate representatives to do so.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Represent institutions at community and campus events, in meetings with other institution personnel, and during accreditation processes.
- Promote the university by participating in community, state, and national events or meetings, and by developing partnerships with industry and secondary education institutions.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
||Social and Community Service Managers
- Represent organizations in relations with governmental and media institutions.
See all 8 related occupations >>