Related Occupations for Task
13-1199.01 - Energy Auditors
Related occupations for task:
Inspect or evaluate building envelopes, mechanical systems, electrical systems, or process systems to determine the energy consumption of each system.
||Security Management Specialists
- Conduct security audits to identify potential vulnerabilities related to physical security, staff safety, or asset protection.
- Inspect security design features, installations, or programs to ensure compliance with applicable standards or regulations.
- Inspect fire, intruder detection, or other security systems.
||Government Property Inspectors and Investigators
- Inspect government property, such as construction sites or public housing, to ensure compliance with contract specifications or legal requirements.
- Inspect government-owned equipment or materials in the possession of private contractors to ensure compliance with contracts or regulations or to prevent misuse.
||Gaming Surveillance Officers and Gaming Investigators
- Inspect and monitor audio or video surveillance equipment to ensure it is working appropriately.
||Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes
- Obtain information about or inspect performance facilities, equipment, and accommodations to ensure that they meet specifications.
||Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Inspect waste pretreatment, treatment, and disposal facilities and systems for conformance to federal, state, or local regulations.
See all 6 related occupations >>