Related occupations for task:
Design, develop, select, test, implement, and evaluate new or modified informatics solutions, data structures, and decision-support mechanisms to support patients, health care professionals, and their information management and human-computer and human-technology interactions within health care contexts.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, or scalability of system architecture.
- Research, test, or verify proper functioning of software patches and fixes.
- Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility, or usability.
- Investigate system component suitability for specified purposes and make recommendations regarding component use.
- Evaluate existing systems to determine effectiveness and suggest changes to meet organizational requirements.
||Software Quality Assurance Engineers and Testers
- Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
- Evaluate or recommend software for testing or bug tracking.
- Test issues such as system integration, performance, and system security on a regular schedule or after any major program modifications.
- Check and analyze operating system or application log files regularly to verify proper system performance.
- Evaluate or recommend server hardware or software.
||Search Marketing Strategists
- Evaluate new emerging media or technologies and make recommendations for their application within Internet marketing or search marketing campaigns.
- Identify, evaluate, or procure hardware or software for implementing online marketing campaigns.
- Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer.
- Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, or peripheral equipment are responding to a program's instructions.
See all 13 related occupations >>