Related occupations for task:
Analyze computer and information technologies to determine applicability to nursing practice, education, administration, and research.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility, or usability.
- Investigate system component suitability for specified purposes and make recommendations regarding component use.
- Evaluate existing systems to determine effectiveness and suggest changes to meet organizational requirements.
||Search Marketing Strategists
- Evaluate new emerging media or technologies and make recommendations for their application within Internet marketing or search marketing campaigns.
- Identify, evaluate, or procure hardware or software for implementing online marketing campaigns.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend hardware or software technologies to achieve desired database performance.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Prepare evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend improvements or upgrades.
||Clinical Data Managers
- Evaluate processes and technologies, and suggest revisions to increase productivity and efficiency.
See all 9 related occupations >>