Related occupations for task:
Perform integrated or computerized Geographic Information Systems (GIS) analyses to address scientific problems.
- Draw conclusions or make predictions based on data summaries or statistical analyses.
- Develop or implement data analysis algorithms.
- Prepare statistical data for inclusion in reports to data monitoring committees, federal regulatory agencies, managers, or clients.
- Assemble sets of assumptions and explore the consequences of each set.
- Address the relationships of quantities, magnitudes, and forms through the use of numbers and symbols.
- Perform computations and apply methods of numerical analysis to data.
- Identify relationships and trends in data, as well as any factors that could affect the results of research.
- Analyze and interpret statistical data to identify significant differences in relationships among sources of information.
||Geographic Information Systems Technicians
- Analyze Geographic Information Systems (GIS) data to identify spatial relationships or display results of analyses, using maps, graphs, or tabular data.
- Interpret aerial or ortho photographs.
||Operations Research Analysts
- Break systems into their components, assign numerical values to each component, and examine the mathematical relationships between them.
See all 11 related occupations >>