Related occupations for task:
Perform computer programming, data analysis, or software development for Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applications, including the maintenance of existing systems or research and development for future enhancements.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Develop application-specific software.
- Develop efficient and effective system controllers.
- Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
- Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
||Data Warehousing Specialists
- Perform system analysis, data analysis or programming, using a variety of computer languages and procedures.
- Write new programs or modify existing programs to meet customer requirements, using current programming languages and technologies.
||Search Marketing Strategists
- Develop transactional Web applications, using Web programming software and knowledge of programming languages, such as hypertext markup language (HTML) and extensible markup language (XML).
||Computer Systems Analysts
- Use object-oriented programming languages, as well as client and server applications development processes and multimedia and Internet technology.
See all 12 related occupations >>