Related occupations for task:
Collect, compile, or integrate Geographic Information Systems (GIS) data, such as remote sensing or cartographic data for inclusion in map manuscripts.
- Process data for analysis, using computers.
- Reduce raw data to meaningful terms, using the most practical and accurate combination and sequence of computational methods.
- Prepare data for processing by organizing information, checking for inaccuracies, and adjusting and weighting the raw data.
- Process large amounts of data for statistical modeling and graphic analysis, using computers.
||Clinical Data Managers
- Process clinical data, including receipt, entry, verification, or filing of information.
- Prepare appropriate formatting to data sets as requested.
||Document Management Specialists
- Identify and classify documents or other electronic content according to characteristics such as security level, function, and metadata.
- Assist in the development of document or content classification taxonomies to facilitate information capture, search, and retrieval.
||Software Developers, Applications
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
See all 6 related occupations >>