Related occupations for task:
Design, program, or model Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applications or procedures.
||Data Warehousing Specialists
- Develop data warehouse process models, including sourcing, loading, transformation, and extraction.
- Write new programs or modify existing programs to meet customer requirements, using current programming languages and technologies.
- Perform system analysis, data analysis or programming, using a variety of computer languages and procedures.
- Create or implement metadata processes and frameworks.
- Write supporting code for Web applications or Web sites.
- Develop Web site maps, application models, image templates, or page templates that meet project goals, user needs, or industry standards.
- Create Web models or prototypes that include physical, interface, logical, or data models.
- Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
- Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Complete models and simulations, using manual or automated tools, to analyze or predict system performance under different operating conditions.
- Develop efficient and effective system controllers.
- Develop application-specific software.
||Computer Network Architects
- Develop conceptual, logical, or physical network designs.
- Use network computer-aided design (CAD) software packages to optimize network designs.
See all 16 related occupations >>