Related occupations for task:
Document, design, code, or test Geographic Information Systems (GIS) models, internet mapping solutions, or other applications.
||Software Quality Assurance Engineers and Testers
- Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
- Identify program deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance.
- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source.
- Coordinate user or third-party testing.
- Visit beta testing sites to evaluate software performance.
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Perform Web site tests according to planned schedules, or after any Web site or product revision.
- Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Document design specifications, installation instructions, and other system-related information.
- Design and conduct hardware or software tests.
- Complete models and simulations, using manual or automated tools, to analyze or predict system performance under different operating conditions.
- Correct errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
||Video Game Designers
- Conduct regular design reviews throughout the game development process.
- Oversee gameplay testing to ensure intended gaming experience and game adherence to original vision.
See all 20 related occupations >>