Related occupations for task:
Lead, train, or supervise technicians or related staff in the conduct of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) analytical procedures.
- Assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel.
- Train subordinates in programming and program coding.
- Train users on the use and function of computer programs.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software.
- Hire, supervise, and direct workers engaged in special project work, problem solving, monitoring, and installing data communication equipment and software.
||Information Technology Project Managers
- Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
- Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback.
||Clinical Data Managers
- Supervise the work of data management project staff.
- Train staff on technical procedures or software program usage.
||Computer Systems Analysts
- Train staff and users to work with computer systems and programs.
- Supervise computer programmers or other systems analysts or serve as project leaders for particular systems projects.
See all 19 related occupations >>