Related occupations for task:
Create, analyze, report, convert, or transfer data, using specialized applications program software.
- Analyze and interpret statistical data to identify significant differences in relationships among sources of information.
- Identify relationships and trends in data, as well as any factors that could affect the results of research.
- Prepare data for processing by organizing information, checking for inaccuracies, and adjusting and weighting the raw data.
- Process large amounts of data for statistical modeling and graphic analysis, using computers.
- Draw conclusions or make predictions, based on data summaries or statistical analyses.
- Develop or implement data analysis algorithms.
- Prepare statistical data for inclusion in reports to data monitoring committees, federal regulatory agencies, managers, or clients.
- Assemble sets of assumptions and explore the consequences of each set.
- Address the relationships of quantities, magnitudes, and forms through the use of numbers and symbols.
- Perform computations and apply methods of numerical analysis to data.
||Geographic Information Systems Technicians
- Analyze Geographic Information Systems (GIS) data to identify spatial relationships or display results of analyses, using maps, graphs, or tabular data.
- Interpret aerial or ortho photographs.
- Process data for analysis, using computers.
- Reduce raw data to meaningful terms, using the most practical and accurate combination and sequence of computational methods.
See all 17 related occupations >>