Related Occupations for Task
29-1051.00 - Pharmacists
Related occupations for task:
Manage pharmacy operations, hiring or supervising staff, performing administrative duties, or buying or selling non-pharmaceutical merchandise.
- Engage in marketing activities, such as developing marketing plans, to promote business for private practices.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as managing office functions and finances.
- Develop and supervise hearing screening programs.
||Dietitians and Nutritionists
- Manage quantity food service departments or clinical and community nutrition services.
- Prepare and administer budgets for food, equipment, and supplies.
||Preventive Medicine Physicians
- Direct or manage prevention programs in specialty areas such as aerospace, occupational, infectious disease, and environmental medicine.
- Direct public health education programs dealing with topics such as preventable diseases, injuries, nutrition, food service sanitation, water supply safety, sewage and waste disposal, insect control, and immunizations.
- Price stock and mark items for sale.
- Maintain and merchandise home healthcare products or services.
- Sell goods such as contact lenses, spectacles, sunglasses, and goods related to eyes, in general.
- Arrange and maintain displays of optical merchandise.
See all 17 related occupations >>