Related occupations for task:
Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
- Adjust or maintain equipment, such as lasers, laser systems, microscopes, oscilloscopes, pulse generators, power meters, beam analyzers, or energy measurement devices.
- Repair or calibrate products, such as surgical lasers.
- Monitor mechanical factors, such as turbine load or strain information.
||Nuclear Equipment Operation Technicians
- Adjust controls of equipment to control particle beam movement, pulse rates, energy or intensity, or radiation, according to specifications.
- Set control panel switches to route electric power from sources and direct particle beams through injector units.
||Fuel Cell Technicians
- Calibrate equipment used for fuel cell testing.
- Install, calibrate, or operate emissions analyzers, cell assist software, fueling systems, or air conditioning systems in engine testing systems.
||Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
- Design, implement, and monitor the development of mines, facilities, systems, or equipment.
- Monitor mine production rates to assess operational effectiveness.
||Remote Sensing Technicians
- Calibrate data collection equipment.
- Monitor raw data quality during collection and make equipment corrections as necessary.
See more related occupations >>