Related occupations for task:
Measure and record data associated with operating equipment.
||Non-Destructive Testing Specialists
- Produce images of objects on film, using radiographic techniques.
- Make radiographic images to detect flaws in objects while leaving objects intact.
- Map the presence of imperfections within objects, using sonic measurements.
- Evaluate material properties, using radio astronomy, voltage and amperage measurement, or rheometric flow measurement.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technicians
- Assist nanoscientists, engineers, or technologists in processing or characterizing materials according to physical or chemical properties.
- Produce detailed images or measurement of objects, using tools such as scanning tunneling microscopes or oscilloscopes.
- Maintain accurate record or batch-record documentation of nanoproduction.
- Measure or report toxicity of engineered nanoparticles.
- Obtain, update, or maintain plans, permits, or standard operating procedures.
- Prepare, review, or update environmental investigation or recommendation reports.
- Prepare, maintain, or revise quality assurance documentation or procedures.
- Provide administrative support for projects by collecting data, providing project documentation, training staff, or performing other general administrative duties.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technologists
- Produce images or measurements, using tools or techniques such as atomic force microscopy, scanning electron microscopy, optical microscopy, particle size analysis, or zeta potential analysis.
- Inspect or measure thin films of carbon nanotubes, polymers, or inorganic coatings, using a variety of techniques or analytical tools.
||Electronics Engineering Technicians
- Maintain system logs or manuals to document testing or operation of equipment.
- Procure parts and maintain inventory and related documentation.
See more related occupations >>