Related Occupations for Task
29-1223.00 - Psychiatrists
Related occupations for task:
Gather and maintain patient information and records, including social or medical history obtained from patients, relatives, or other professionals.
||Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Observe patients, charting and reporting changes in patients' conditions, such as adverse reactions to medication or treatment, and taking any necessary action.
- Measure and record patients' vital signs, such as height, weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse, or respiration.
- Administer prescribed medications or start intravenous fluids, noting times and amounts on patients' charts.
- Record food and fluid intake and output.
- Perform and document an initial exam, evaluating data to identify problems and determine a diagnosis prior to intervention.
- Record prognosis, treatment, response, and progress in patient's chart or enter information into computer.
- Test and measure patient's strength, motor development and function, sensory perception, functional capacity, or respiratory or circulatory efficiency and record data.
- Identify and document goals, anticipated progress, and plans for reevaluation.
- Document evaluations, treatment plans, case summaries, or progress or other reports related to individual clients or client groups.
- Observe and document client reactions, progress, or other outcomes related to music therapy.
- Gather diagnostic data from sources such as case documentation, observations of clients, or interviews with clients or family members.
||Radiologic Technologists and Technicians
- Take thorough and accurate patient medical histories.
- Record, process, and maintain patient data or treatment records and prepare reports.
- Obtain and record patients' medical histories.
- Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
See more related occupations >>