Related Occupations for Task
29-1066.00 - Psychiatrists
Related occupations for task:
Advise or inform guardians, relatives, or significant others of patients' conditions or treatment.
- Interpret laboratory results and communicate findings to patients or physicians.
- Explain diagnostic procedures such as chorionic villus sampling (CVS), ultrasound, fetal blood sampling, and amniocentesis.
- Provide information to the patient about the proposed intervention, its material risks and expected benefits, and any reasonable alternatives.
- Provide counseling to radiologic patients to explain the processes, risks, benefits, or alternative treatments.
||Allergists and Immunologists
- Educate patients about diagnoses, prognoses, or treatments.
||Family and General Practitioners
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
See more related occupations >>