Related Occupations for Task
29-1151.00 - Nurse Anesthetists
Related occupations for task:
Select, order, or administer pre-anesthetic medications.
- Prescribe medications based on efficacy, safety, and cost as legally authorized.
- Prescribe medication dosages, routes, and frequencies, based on such patient characteristics as age and gender.
- Prescribe therapy or medication with physician approval.
- Perform therapeutic procedures, such as injections, immunizations, suturing and wound care, and infection management.
- Administer, dispense, or prescribe natural medicines, such as food or botanical extracts, herbs, dietary supplements, vitamins, nutraceuticals, and amino acids.
- Prescribe synthetic drugs under the supervision of medical doctors or within the allowances of regulatory bodies.
||Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses
- Write prescriptions for psychotropic medications as allowed by state regulations and collaborative practice agreements.
- Administer medications including those administered by injection.
- Administer drugs, orally or by injection, or perform intravenous procedures.
- Perform emergency pharmacological interventions.
See more related occupations >>