Related occupations for task:
Identify main client groups and audiences, determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them, and develop and implement a communication plan.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with advertising or promotion managers.
- Select products or accessories to be displayed at trade or special production shows.
||Fitness and Wellness Coordinators
- Develop marketing campaigns to promote a healthy lifestyle or participation in fitness or wellness programs.
- Respond to customer, public, or media requests for information about wellness programs or services.
- Use computer skills and software to manage Web sites or databases, publish newsletters, or provide webinars.
- Write, prepare, and deliver statements for the Congressional Record.
- Alert constituents of government actions and programs by way of newsletters, personal appearances at town meetings, phone calls, and individual meetings.
- Determine campaign strategies for media advertising, positions on issues, and public appearances.
||Advertising Sales Agents
- Determine advertising medium to be used and prepare sample advertisements within the selected medium for presentation to customers.
- Consult with company officials, sales departments, and advertising agencies to develop promotional plans.
||General and Operations Managers
- Plan or direct activities such as sales promotions that require coordination with other department managers.
- Develop or implement product-marketing strategies, including advertising campaigns or sales promotions.
See all 20 related occupations >>