Related Occupations for Task
29-1141.00 - Registered Nurses
Related occupations for task:
Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs.
||Preventive Medicine Physicians
- Deliver presentations to lay or professional audiences.
- Design, implement, or evaluate health service delivery systems to improve the health of targeted populations.
- Provide information about potential health hazards and possible interventions to the media, the public, other health care professionals, or local, state, and federal health authorities.
- Plan, organize, and conduct occupational therapy programs in hospital, institutional, or community settings to help rehabilitate those impaired because of illness, injury or psychological or developmental problems.
- Develop and participate in health promotion programs, group activities, or discussions to promote client health, facilitate social adjustment, alleviate stress, and prevent physical or mental disability.
||Occupational Health and Safety Specialists
- Develop or maintain hygiene programs, such as noise surveys, continuous atmosphere monitoring, ventilation surveys, or asbestos management plans.
- Develop or maintain medical monitoring programs for employees.
- Plan and execute medical care programs to aid in the mental and physical growth and development of children and adolescents.
- Plan, implement, or administer health programs or standards in hospitals, businesses, or communities for prevention or treatment of injury or illness.
||Occupational Health and Safety Technicians
- Educate the public about health issues or enforce health legislation to prevent disease, to promote health, or to help people understand health protection procedures and regulations.
- Confer with schools, state authorities, or community groups to develop health standards or programs.
See more related occupations >>