Related occupations for task:
Write reports and maintain proper documentation of information, such as client Medicaid or billing records or caseload activities, including the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.
||Radiologic Technologists and Technicians
- Operate digital picture archiving communications systems.
- Record, process, and maintain patient data or treatment records and prepare reports.
- Maintain a current file of examination protocols.
- Maintain records, such as pharmacy files, patient profiles, charge system files, inventories, control records for radioactive nuclei, or registries of poisons, narcotics, or controlled drugs.
- Update or troubleshoot pharmacy information databases.
- Summarize test results and report to appropriate authorities.
- Archive case documentation and study materials as required by regulations and laws.
||Veterinary Technologists and Technicians
- Maintain controlled drug inventory and related log books.
- Maintain laboratory, research, or treatment records, as well as inventories of pharmaceuticals, equipment, or supplies.
||Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Make appointments, keep records, or perform other clerical duties in doctors' offices or clinics.
See more related occupations >>