Related occupations for task:
Supervise or collaborate with therapy team.
- Coordinate administration of anesthetics with surgeons during operation.
- Confer with other medical professionals to determine type and method of anesthetic or sedation to render patient insensible to pain.
- Manage anesthesiological services, coordinating them with other medical activities and formulating plans and procedures.
- Coordinate and direct work of nurses, medical technicians, and other health care providers.
- Coordinate work with clerical personnel or other technologists.
- Collaborate with other medical team members, such as physicians or nurses, to conduct angiography or special vascular procedures.
- Assign duties to radiologic staff to maintain patient flows and achieve production goals.
||Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Work as part of a healthcare team to assess patient needs, plan and modify care, and implement interventions.
- Supervise nurses' aides or assistants.
- Evaluate nursing intervention outcomes, conferring with other healthcare team members as necessary.
- Educate and supervise audiology students and health care personnel.
- Plan and conduct treatment programs for patients' hearing or balance problems, consulting with educators, physicians, nurses, psychologists, speech-language pathologists, and other health care personnel, as necessary.
- Work with multidisciplinary teams to assess and rehabilitate recipients of implanted hearing devices through auditory training and counseling.
||Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team members, including psychiatrists, psychologists, or nursing staff, to develop, implement, or evaluate treatment plans.
- Consult with psychiatrists or other professionals when unusual or complex cases are encountered.
- Participate in treatment team conferences regarding diagnosis or treatment of difficult cases.
See more related occupations >>