Related Occupations for Task
29-1141.00 - Registered Nurses
Related occupations for task:
Administer local, inhalation, intravenous, or other anesthetics.
- Perform or manage regional anesthetic techniques such as local, spinal, epidural, caudal, nerve blocks and intravenous blocks.
- Prepare prescribed solutions and administer local, intravenous, spinal, or other anesthetics following specified methods and procedures.
- Administer anesthetic, adjuvant, or accessory drugs under the direction of an anesthesiologist.
- Assist anesthesiologists in performing anesthetic procedures such as epidural and spinal injections.
- Postoperatively inject a subcutaneous local anesthetic agent to reduce pain.
||Veterinary Technologists and Technicians
- Administer anesthesia to animals, under the direction of a veterinarian, and monitor animals' responses to anesthetics so that dosages can be adjusted.
||Acute Care Nurses
- Manage patients' pain relief and sedation by providing pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic interventions, monitoring patients' responses, and changing care plans accordingly.
See all 10 related occupations >>