Related occupations for task:
Plan, schedule or supervise the work of other employees.
||First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Supervise the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Discuss job performance problems with employees to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving problems.
- Prepare and issue work schedules, deadlines, and duty assignments for office or administrative staff.
- Evaluate employees' job performance and conformance to regulations and recommend appropriate personnel action.
- Develop work schedules according to budgets and workloads.
- Train and supervise subordinates and other staff.
- Monitor contractor performance, recommending contract modifications when necessary.
- Prepare staff schedules.
- Direct support staff in handling of paperwork processed by clerks' offices.
||Office Clerks, General
- Complete work schedules, manage calendars, and arrange appointments.
- Monitor and direct the work of lower-level clerks.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Establish work procedures or schedules and keep track of the daily work of clerical staff.
- Supervise other clerical staff and provide training and orientation to new staff.
See all 13 related occupations >>