Related Occupations for Task
11-9081.00 - Lodging Managers
Related occupations for task:
Collect payments and record data pertaining to funds and expenditures.
||Food Service Managers
- Maintain food and equipment inventories, and keep inventory records.
- Count money and make bank deposits.
- Record the number, type, and cost of items sold to determine which items may be unpopular or less profitable.
- Enter and update patrons' records on computers.
- Compile and maintain records relating to circulation, materials, and equipment.
- Compile data and create statistical reports on library usage.
||Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks
- Maintain files, such as maintenance records, bills of lading, or cost reports.
- Provide documentation and information to account for delays, difficulties, or changes to cost estimates.
- Record animal characteristics such as weights, growth patterns, and diets.
- Maintain logs of semen specimens used and animals bred.
||Postmasters and Mail Superintendents
- Issue and cash money orders.
- Collect rents for post office boxes.
See more related occupations >>