Related Occupations for Task
17-2031.00 - Biomedical Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Install, adjust, maintain, repair, or provide technical support for biomedical equipment.
- Adjust or maintain equipment, such as lasers, laser systems, microscopes, oscilloscopes, pulse generators, power meters, beam analyzers, or energy measurement devices.
- Repair or calibrate products, such as surgical lasers.
- Splice fibers, using fusion splicing or other techniques.
||Manufacturing Production Technicians
- Calibrate or adjust equipment to ensure quality production, using tools such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges, protractors, or ring gauges.
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
- Install electrical or electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
- Repair, rework, or calibrate hydraulic or pneumatic assemblies or systems to meet operational specifications or tolerances.
||Fuel Cell Technicians
- Calibrate equipment used for fuel cell testing.
- Install, calibrate, or operate emissions analyzers, cell assist software, fueling systems, or air conditioning systems in engine testing systems.
||Nuclear Equipment Operation Technicians
- Adjust controls of equipment to control particle beam movement, pulse rates, energy or intensity, or radiation, according to specifications.
- Set control panel switches to route electric power from sources and direct particle beams through injector units.
See more related occupations >>