Related occupations for task:
Write documents describing protocols, policies, standards for use, maintenance, and repair of medical equipment.
- Develop formal documentation for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) devices, including quality assurance guidance, quality control protocols, process control checklists, data collection, or reporting.
- Develop customer documentation, such as performance specifications, training manuals, or operating instructions.
||Architectural and Civil Drafters
- Determine quality, cost, strength, and quantity of required materials, and enter figures on materials lists.
- Calculate excavation tonnage and prepare graphs and fill-hauling diagrams for use in earth-moving operations.
- Complete production reports, purchase orders, and material, tool, and equipment lists.
- Write operational instructions to be used in nuclear plant operation or nuclear fuel or waste handling and disposal.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Prepare operating and maintenance manuals, studies, or reports.
See all 14 related occupations >>