Related occupations for task:
Supervise, train, and evaluate technicians, technologists, survey personnel, engineers, scientists or other mine personnel.
- Supervise and coordinate work activities of workers engaged in drafting, designing layouts, assembling, or testing printed circuit boards.
- Train students to use drafting machines and to prepare schematic diagrams, block diagrams, control drawings, logic diagrams, integrated circuit drawings, or interconnection diagrams.
- Manage teams of engineers by creating schedules, tracking inventory, creating and using budgets, and overseeing contract obligations and deadlines.
- Conduct training or in-services to educate clinicians and other personnel on proper use of equipment.
- Supervise the work of technologists, technicians, and other engineers and scientists.
- Conduct training sessions on new material products, applications, or manufacturing methods for customers and their employees.
||Computer Hardware Engineers
- Direct technicians, engineering designers or other technical support personnel as needed.
- Provide training and support to system designers and users.
- Train staff members in duties such as tax mapping, the use of computerized mapping equipment, or the interpretation of source documents.
- Supervise or coordinate activities of workers engaged in plotting data, drafting maps, or producing blueprints, photostats, or photographs.
See more related occupations >>