Related occupations for task:
Vacuum dining area and sweep and mop kitchen floor.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Sweep or scrub floors.
- Clean garbage cans with water or steam.
||Fast Food and Counter Workers
- Scrub and polish counters, steam tables, and other equipment, and clean glasses, dishes, and fountain equipment.
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and washing dishes, to keep equipment and facilities sanitary.
- Clean and organize eating, service, and kitchen areas.
||Cooks, Short Order
- Clean food preparation equipment, work areas, and counters or tables.
- Perform general cleaning activities in kitchen and dining areas.
- Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment.
- Clean service or seating areas.
||Cooks, Fast Food
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
See all 11 related occupations >>