Related occupations for task:
Consult with and advise educators or medical staff on speech or hearing topics, such as communication strategies or speech and language stimulation.
- Advise surgeon of a patient's risk status and recommend appropriate intervention to minimize risk.
- Provide consulting services to other doctors caring for patients with special or difficult problems.
||Nuclear Medicine Physicians
- Advise other physicians of the clinical indications, limitations, assessments, or risks of diagnostic and therapeutic applications of radioactive materials.
- Provide advice on the selection of nuclear medicine supplies or equipment.
||Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Provide consultation to other health care providers in areas such as patient discharge, patient care, or clinical procedures.
- Make clinical recommendations to physicians, other health care providers, insurance companies, patients, or health care organizations.
||Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Consult with or provide consulting services to other physicians.
- Provide consulting services to other physicians.
See all 17 related occupations >>