Related occupations for task:
Complete and maintain records, such as state-required documents, tracking documents, or product inventories.
||Farmers, Ranchers, and Other Agricultural Managers
- Collect and record growth, production, and environmental data.
- Prepare reports required by state and federal laws.
- Maintain financial, operational, production, or employment records for farms or ranches.
- Enter and update patrons' records on computers.
- Compile and maintain records relating to circulation, materials, and equipment.
- Compile data and create statistical reports on library usage.
||Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks
- Maintain files, such as maintenance records, bills of lading, or cost reports.
- Provide documentation and information to account for delays, difficulties, or changes to cost estimates.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Fulfill all reporting requirements of all relevant government rules and regulations, including the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA).
- Investigate and report on industrial accidents for insurance carriers.
- Record animal characteristics such as weights, growth patterns, and diets.
- Maintain logs of semen specimens used and animals bred.
See more related occupations >>