Related Occupations for Task
13-1131.00 - Fundraisers
Related occupations for task:
Write speeches, press releases, or other promotional materials to increase awareness of the causes, missions, or goals of organizations seeking funds.
- Compose descriptions of merchandise for posting to online storefront, auction sites, or other shopping Web sites.
- Upload digital media, such as photos, video, or scanned images to online storefront, auction sites, or other shopping Web sites.
- Prepare or organize online storefront marketing material, including product descriptions or subject lines, optimizing content to search engine criteria.
- Determine location for product listings to maximize exposure to online traffic.
- Design customer interface of online storefront, using web programming or e-commerce software.
- Devise, select, or purchase domain name and web address.
- Create or distribute offline promotional material, such as brochures, pamphlets, business cards, stationary, or signage.
||Meeting, Convention, and Event Planners
- Promote conference, convention and trades show services by performing tasks such as meeting with professional and trade associations, and producing brochures and other publications.
- Design and implement efforts to publicize events and promote sponsorships.
- Create marketing or outreach media, such as brochures or Web sites, to communicate sustainability issues, procedures, or objectives.
||Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products
- Determine which products should be featured in advertising, the advertising medium to be used, or when the ads should be run.