Related Occupations for Task
13-2071.00 - Credit Counselors
Related occupations for task:
Assess clients' overall financial situations by reviewing income, assets, debts, expenses, credit reports, or other financial information.
||Personal Financial Advisors
- Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients' financial objectives.
- Review clients' accounts and plans regularly to determine whether life changes, economic changes, environmental concerns, or financial performance indicate a need for plan reassessment.
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Match individuals' needs and eligibility with available financial aid programs to provide informed recommendations.
||Financial and Investment Analysts
- Evaluate capital needs of clients and assess market conditions to inform structuring of financial packages.
- Examine documents to determine degree of risk from factors such as applicant health, financial standing and value, and condition of property.
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans, based on earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity.
See all 7 related occupations >>