Related occupations for task:
Provide technical information about test results to physicians, family members, or researchers.
- Discuss testing options and the associated risks, benefits and limitations with patients and families to assist them in making informed decisions.
- Provide counseling to patient and family members by providing information, education, or reassurance.
- Provide patients with information about the inheritance of conditions such as breast, ovarian, prostate and colon cancer; cardiovascular disease; Alzheimer's disease; and diabetes.
- Describe chromosome, FISH and aCGH analysis results in Internations System of Cytogenetic Nomenclature (ISCN) language.
- Communicate test results or technical information to patients, physicians, family members, or researchers.
- Communicate to responsible parties unacceptable specimens and suggest remediation for future submissions.
- Provide information about the physical and emotional processes involved in the pregnancy, labor, birth, and postpartum periods.
- Provide postpartum patients with contraceptive and family planning information.
- Inform patients of how to prepare and supply birth sites.
||Acute Care Nurses
- Collaborate with patients to plan for future health care needs or to coordinate transitions and referrals.
- Discuss illnesses and treatments with patients and family members.
- Submit slides with abnormal cell structures to pathologists for further examination.
- Provide patient clinical data or microscopic findings to assist pathologists in the preparation of pathology reports.
See all 20 related occupations >>