Related Occupations for Task
13-2071.00 - Credit Counselors
Related occupations for task:
Recommend educational materials or resources to clients on matters, such as financial planning, budgeting, or credit.
||Personal Financial Advisors
- Contact clients periodically to determine any changes in their financial status.
- Explain to clients the personal financial advisor's responsibilities and the types of services to be provided.
- Inform clients about tax benefits, government rebates, or other financial benefits of alternative fuel vehicle purchases or energy efficient home construction, improvements, or remodeling.
- Conduct seminars or workshops on financial planning topics, such as retirement planning, estate planning, or the evaluation of severance packages.
- Inform individuals and groups about the financial assistance available to college or university students.
||Financial Risk Specialists
- Meet with clients to answer queries on subjects such as risk exposure, market scenarios, or values-at-risk calculations.