Related occupations for task:
Develop, standardize, evaluate, or modify procedures, techniques, or tests used in the analysis of specimens or in medical laboratory experiments.
- Select appropriate culturing system or procedure based on specimen type and reason for referral.
- Select banding methods to permit identification of chromosome pairs.
- Select appropriate methods of preparation and storage of media to maintain potential of hydrogen (pH), sterility, or ability to support growth.
- Determine optimal time sequences and methods for manual or robotic cell harvests.
- Identify appropriate methods of specimen collection, preservation, or transport.
||Nuclear Medicine Physicians
- Establish and enforce radiation protection standards for patients and staff.
- Determine appropriate tests or protocols based on patients' needs or conditions.
- Plan, implement, or maintain procedures for mixing, packaging, or labeling pharmaceuticals, according to policy and legal requirements, to ensure quality, security, and proper disposal.
||Nuclear Medicine Technologists
- Develop treatment procedures for nuclear medicine treatment programs.
- Establish or conduct quarantine or testing procedures that prevent the spread of diseases to other animals or to humans and that comply with applicable government regulations.
See all 7 related occupations >>