Related occupations for task:
Design, build, or operate equipment configuration prototypes, including network hardware, software, servers, or server operation systems.
- Establish appropriate server directory trees.
- Install and configure hypertext transfer protocol (HTTP) servers and associated operating systems.
||Computer Network Support Specialists
- Configure wide area network (WAN) or local area network (LAN) routers or related equipment.
- Configure and define parameters for installation or testing of local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), hubs, routers, switches, controllers, multiplexers, or related networking equipment.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Develop system engineering, software engineering, system integration, or distributed system architectures.
- Configure servers to meet functional specifications.
||Computer Systems Analysts
- Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
- Analyze information processing or computation needs and plan and design computer systems, using techniques such as structured analysis, data modeling and information engineering.
||Computer and Information Research Scientists
- Design computers and the software that runs them.
See all 6 related occupations >>