Related occupations for task:
Develop and write procedures for installation, use, or troubleshooting of communications hardware or software.
||Software Quality Assurance Engineers and Testers
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Update automated test scripts to ensure currency.
- Design or develop automated testing tools.
- Evaluate testing routines or procedures for adequacy, sufficiency, and effectiveness.
- Develop testing routines and procedures.
||Document Management Specialists
- Write, review, or execute plans for testing new or established document management systems.
||Data Warehousing Specialists
- Create plans, test files, and scripts for data warehouse testing, ranging from unit to integration testing.
- Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
See all 9 related occupations >>