Related occupations for task:
Prepare or monitor project schedules, budgets, or cost control systems.
- Ascertain premium rates required and cash reserves and liabilities necessary to ensure payment of future benefits.
- Design, review and help administer insurance, annuity and pension plans, determining financial soundness and calculating premiums.
- Determine equitable basis for distributing surplus earnings under participating insurance and annuity contracts in mutual companies.
- Determine policy contract provisions for each type of insurance.
- Provide expertise to help financial institutions manage risks and maximize returns associated with investment products or credit offerings.
- Manage credit and help price corporate security offerings.
||Computer and Information Research Scientists
- Approve, prepare, monitor, and adjust operational budgets.
||Operations Research Analysts
- Develop and apply time and cost networks to plan, control, and review large projects.
||Information Technology Project Managers
- Develop and manage annual budgets for information technology projects.
- Recommend Web site improvements, and develop budgets to support recommendations.